Sunday, August 21, 2011

Urrrrghh!

Hola Bloggers! I hope the day is treating you well ;)

This one is for my fellow Twi-Hards, I feel a Twilightish day coming on...


Twilight

I've been looking at lot's of pictures from Breaking Dawn (87 days!!!!) and behind the scenes. I've also been joining groups on Facebook, and recently I saw someoone say that the whole movie (including part 2!) is leaked on the internet in pictures, and that she basically saw the movies and now regrets it. I personally HATE when people tell me what is happening or gonna happen in a book, movie, TV show, ANYTHING! So when I saw what she wrote, I felt bad for her and decided not to look at anymore photos until November 18th, because it could potentially ruin everything for me. Do you like knowing what happens or hate it? Leave a comment below!



So have a great day and beware of exploding flatirons!
-RBT2

No comments:

Post a Comment