Friday, August 5, 2011

NOTD, Reeses cookies.

Hey people!

I hope you're doing great! I'm having a good week, thank G-d.
I'm gonna confess that this design has been on my nails for several days, but here are the deets nonetheless.
To get this look I applied two coats of black. Afterward, I drew stripes with the ends of a bobby pin, starting from the base of my nail and going up, alternating white and silver, ie. One nail white, the next silver.

Base coat: OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
Black: Local beauty supply store
White: Local beauty supply store
Silver: Local beauty supply store

On Thursday, I made these insane cookies. They were like Reeses in a cookie...... Best part about them? They're completely vegan! For the recipe click HERE**

Today's Twilight quote: "Tried to chew gum and walk at the same time, Bella?" Emmet, Eclipse

Love and Rainbows!
xoxo RBT2

No comments:

Post a Comment