Friday, August 26, 2011

NOTD Creativity





Hey peeps!

First off, I just wanted to let those of you who don't know know, that I have a Twitter account. It's @iCullenistJB .

And now, for my first crazy NOTD ever....... Bebeaded!


First I started with a bottom coat.

Then I painted my right pinkie two coats of banana yellow. When the yellow dried, I used a clear polish to stick white and clear beads on it.

Then I painted my ring finger nail red.

Afterwards, I painted my middle finger nail white, and used clear polish to stick on a red sequin.

On my index finger, I applied a white polish, than swept on a red shatter.

On my right thumb (not pictured), I painted it a bright pink, than used a bobby pin to draw the letter R in white.

For my left hand, I painted my thumb a matte black.

On my left index finger, I applied a berry purple polish, than used the same clear polish to stick on a triangle of beads.

For my middle finger, I used a glittery silver polish, than stuck on black and white beads with a clear polish.

On my ring finger, I used a simple light baby pink.

On my pinkie, I applied a white polish, than stuck on a black sequin.

I finished it all off with a topcoat.

So what do you think of my beaded manicure? The red and white on my right hand makes me think of Twilight :)

Yellow polish: Le Chic, $3.90
Red polish: OPI Red My Fortune Cookie, $8.50
White polish: Beauty Care, $1.50
Red shatter: Le Chic Silver Red duo, $13.50
Brighter pink: Essie Castaway, $8.00
Lighter pink: Le Chic, $3.90
Black: Beauty Care, $1.50
Silver: Le Chic, $3.90
Purple: OPI Houston We Have A Purple, $8.50
Bottom coat: OPI Original Nail Envy, $16.50
Top coat: OPI Rapidry, Not sure of price.

Hope you enjoyed my rantings!

TGIF!
-RBT2

No comments:

Post a Comment