Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guess what?!





I have two new obsessions in addition to the rest...!

Let's start with Jamie Campbell Bower (aka King Awesome).
Fact #1. JCB was in both Harry Potter and Twilight. In HP DHP1, he played the young Gellert Grindelwald. In The Twilight Saga, he plays Caius of the Volturi (the blond one). I LOVE TWILIGHT!

Fact #2 JCB once admitted that he loves One Direction's single, What Makes You Beautiful. (I gushed about them HERE) I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!

Fact #3 JCB's tweets are hilarious. He cracks me up. Here's the link to his Twitter , but please only follow him if you are 18 or older, as he does swear sometimes...

Fact #4 JCB watches X Factor. I LOVE X FACTOR!

Which leads me to my next obsession, Craig Colton.

Craig Colton, aka DREAMVOICE, is 23 years old from Liverpool. He has one of the most beautiful voices EVER. HERE is him singing Adele's Set Fire To The Rain. Beautiful...just.... beautiful.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment