Monday, October 31, 2011

One Direction


So, judging by the title of this post, I have another obsession.
Back in September of 2010, I started watching this British show called X Factor. (Don't let me get started on my fascination with anything British...) On this show, a boy band was created called One Direction, mentored by Simon Cowell... And here the obsession was born.


Basically, One Direction, affectionately called 1D by Directioners (fans), is the hottest flipping boy band ever. It consists of Harry Styles (my man), 17, Niall Horan, 18, Liam Payne, 18, Zayn Malik, 18, and Louis Tomlinson, 19. Everything about them is freaking gorgeous. Their accents, their hair, their accents, their VOICES!

In case you needed anymore proof of their perfection, here is their #1 single, What Makes You Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. BTW, Liam is on the far right, next is Harry, then Zayn, then Louis, then Niall.

    ReplyDelete