Thursday, April 26, 2012

Long vs Short

So how is this lovely day treating you?

I wanted to discuss short nail vs. long nails today, and why I love each :)

So in general, my nail grow pretty quickly, so I have long nails most of the time, meaning that when I do get around to cutting them, it feels really weird, especially to type!
  Also, I  don't like the way my fingers look with short nails, I feel like they look shorter and chubbier, even though it's probably partially the contrast between long and short.
  On the other hand, there are some colors that I won't wear when my nails are long, for instance red, because a. I think it can tend to look tacky (no offense!), and b. I love the way short red nails look! There's something so effortless and trying while not trying-ish about it. Do I sound bananas? Probably.
                                               (Image credits: Top, google images, Bottom, weheartit)
Anyway, there are definitely pros and cons with long and short nails, but really, you should wear whatever tickles your tomato, and leave it at that.

XOXO, RBT2




No comments:

Post a Comment